All Exam Important Question And Answer
1) In which year Junagadh was declared a corporation by Gujarat government?
Ans: – Year 2007
2) Ghanshyambhai Ojha was the Chief Minister in which assembly?
Ans: – Fourth Assembly
3) Which king of Maitrakvansh was majestic and popular? From what does this result?
Ans: – Rajagrihasen (from donation letters)
4) Gandhinagar was made the capital of Gujarat during the time of which Chief Minister?
Ans: – Hitendrabhai Desai
5) In which year did Balwant Mehta die in a plane crash during Indo-Pakistani war?
Ans: – इ.स. In 18
6) Compulsory primary education was introduced in the time of which Chief Minister?
Ans: – Jivraj Mehta
7) Which dynasty of Maitrak dynasty is known as Dharmaditya?
Ans: – Shiladitya I
8) Which CM started Antyodaya Yojana for the poor?
Ans: – Babubhai Patel
9) Six new districts were created by reorganizing the districts under which Chief Minister?
Ans: – Shankarsinh Vaghela
10) Who is the youngest Chief Minister of Gujarat ?
Ans: – Chimanbhai Patel