All Exam Important Question And Answer
1) In the regions of Ramda, why do men dance on long sticks with one end of the stick tied in their hands?
Ans: – Leading dance
2) Rasiklal Parikh’s play ‘Shervilak’ is based on which Sanskrit play?
Ans: – Mrichchaktikam
3) Who is the author of the book ‘Lok Sanskrit Darshan of Kutch’?
Ans: – Rathod Ramsinh
4) Is the scheme being implemented by the Government of Gujarat to provide continuous and quality power supply to the farmers?
Ans: – Khushi Yojana
5) In which play did Mrinalini Sarabhai become the first woman to become a hero?
Ans: – Kathakali
6) Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has been established under which Central Act?
Ans: – Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974
7) Who was his ally at one time Mahatma Gandhi who separated and started a radical transformational self-respect movement? Ans: – Ramaswami Naikar 8) Who recommends MSP for various crops in agriculture?
Ans: – Agricultural Expenditure and Price Commission
9) India’s nuclear reactor is made with indigenous technology?
Ans: – Kalpakkam
10) Under whose direct supervision and control does the Secretariat of Lok Sabha function?
Ans: – Speaker