All Exam Important Question And Answer By Gujarat Government
1) Shamlaji fair is held in which district of Gujarat?
Ans: – Aravalli
2) ‘Ramzanyu Pezaniyu’ is a specialty of which fair?
Ans- Fair of Shamlaji
3) In which fair of Gujarat donkeys are traded?
Ans- In the fair of Vautha
4) In which fair of Gujarat camels are traded?
Ans- In the fair of Katyok
5) Katyok fair is held in which taluka of Patan district of Gujarat?
6) Meghmelo is celebrated in which district of Gujarat?
7) In which city was the permanent power of Marathas in Gujarat?
8) Who was the first Maratha Sardar to conquer Vadodara?
Ans- Damajirao Gaekwad
9) In whose time did significant development of Vadodara take place?
Ans- Sayajirao Gaekwad
10) Which prince made primary education compulsory in Gujarat?
Ans: – Sayajirao Gaekwad,
11) Where did Sayajirao Gaekwad first experiment with free and compulsory education?
Ans- In Amreli district
12) Who was the last Maharaja of Vadodara?
Ans – Pratap Singh Gaekwad
13) Vandemataram song is taken from which novel?
Ans- Anandmath novel
14) Who wrote the novel Anand Math?
Ans- Bankimchandra Chattopadhyaya
15) What is the name of the day on which Bengal was divided?
Ans- Mourning Day
16) At whose suggestion the day of partition was also celebrated as “Unity Day”?
Ans- Rabindranath Tagore
17) Who established Santiniketan Vishwa Bharti Vidyalaya and when?
Ans- Rabindranath Tagore in 1901
18) When was the partition of Bengal canceled?
Ans- In 1911
Read For Gujarati And All Exam Useful Pdf Download:- Click here