All Exam Important Question And Answer Part :01
1) In what year is the election of mayor held?
Ans: – Every two and a half years
2) Who administers the Maha Nagarpalika?
Ans: – Municipal Commissioner
3) What is Maha Nagarpalika called?
Ans: – Municipal Corporation
4) What is the municipality called?
Ans: – Municipality
5) What are the members of Maha Nagarpalika called?
Ans: – Corporator
6) What is the minimum number of members of Maha Nagarpalika?
Ans: – Fifty one (51)
7) What is the maximum number of members of Maha Nagarpalika?
Ans: – One hundred and thirty nine (129)
9) The district with the largest area in Gujarat
Ans: – Kutch
10) The highest producing district of Bajra in Gujarat?
Ans: – In Banaskantha
11) The region between Banas and Saraswati rivers of Patan district
Ans: – Wadhiyar
12) The first district in Gujarat in wheat cultivation ?
Ans: – Mehsana
13) The district with the highest male literacy in Gujarat ?
Ans: – Gandhinagar (4.5%)
14) What is the headquarters of Sabarkantha district?
Ans: – Himmatnagar
15) Mahatma Gandhi’s Samadhi Sthal is located at __________.
Ans: – Mahadev Gram (Aravalli)
16) Where is the “Tribal Folk Art Museum” located?
Ans: – Chhotaudepur
17) What was the ancient name of Lunawada taluka?
Ans: – Luneshwar
18) In what year was Champaner declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO?
Ans: – 2006