All Exam Important Question And Answer Part :02
1) Which folk dance of Lean tribes of Surat district is well known?
Ans: – Current dance
2) In which field is the name of Ilakshi Thakor known?
Ans: – Classical dance – Bharat Natyam
3) In which field is the name of Vitthaldas Bapodra known?
Ans: – Haveli music
4) Which is the first Gujarati film to get international fame?
Ans: – Kanku
5) Pilgrimages along the Sabarmati coast of Ahmedabad are mentioned in which Purana?
Ans: – Padmapuran
6) Where is the statue of Induchacha located in Ahmedabad?
Ans: – At the end of Nehrubridge
7) In which village of Gujarat did the ancestors of Muhammad Ali Zina live?
Ans: – Paneli
8) Which Gujarati revolutionary was hanged in Singapore?
Ans: – Qasim Ismail Mansur
9) Who was the first Gujarati to be martyred after being sentenced to black water?
Ans: – Garbaddas Mukhi
10) Bhagwaticharan Vohran’s ancestors who were martyred while testing bombs were from which city of Gujarat?
Ans: – Vadnagar
11) How many years did Gandhiji spend in jail during his lifetime?
Ans: – 11 years
12) Who ran a magazine called ‘The Sword’ in Holland during the independence movement?
Ans: – Madam Bhikhaiji Kama
13) At the end of Dandikuch, the British government arrested Gandhiji from which village?
Ans: – Karadi
14) Which pamphlet was Gandhiji running in South Africa?
Ans: – Indian Opinion
15) Gujarat Panchayat Bill was enacted during whose rule?
Ans: – Dr. Jivraj Mehta
16) The Abolition of Temple Prize Act was passed during the rule of which Chief Minister?
Ans: – Hitendrabhai Desai