All Exam Important Question And Answer Part :03
1) Who is called the father of history.
Ans: – Herodos
2) What is the time before a human being learns to read and write?
Ans: – Prague historical period
3) Who is considered to be the first researcher in Gujarat?
Ans: – Robert Boots Fruit
4) What fossils were first found in the world?
Ans: – Dinosaur fossils
5) Where were the remains of dinosaurs found ?
Ans: – From Raiyali village of Balasinor taluka of Mahisagar district
6) Where were the oldest human bones and their remains found from India?
Ans: – Ladhanaj (Mehsana)
7) What is the name of the system formed by 23 pairs of chromosomes in human body?
Ans: – Chromosomes
8) Which is the lightest air?
Ans: – Hydrogen
9) What is the longest cell in the human body ?
Ans: – Marrow cells
10) Where was the first nuclear power reactor in India set up?
Ans: – Tarapur
11) Who was the one who decreed the rules of heredity?
Ans: – Charles Darwin
12) Who is the greatest surgical specialist in ancient India?
Ans: – Sushruta
13) What is the total longitude. ???
Ans: – 360
14) What is the difference between two longitudes? ???
Ans: – 4 minutes
15) What is the distance between two longitudes near the equator. ???
Ans: – 111 km
16) What is the longest longitude? ???
Ans: – 120 ° longitude
17) Where 180 was advertised. ???
Ans: – Washington
18) What is the full name of lDL?
Ans: – International date line