All Exam Important Questions And Answer 2021
1) Which ashram was first established by Gandhiji for the freedom movement?
Ans: Kocharab Ashram
2) Who is the author of the play ‘Pencil Color and Candle’?
Ans: Adil Mansuri
3) By what other name is Kirtitoran of Vadnagar known?
Ans: Thieves of Narasimha Mehta
4) The Tarnetar fair is associated with which event of Mahabharata?
Ans: Draupadi Swayamvara
5) Which college was first started in Gujarat?
Ans: Gujarat College-Ahmedabad-18
6) Whom did Gandhiji call the pearl of Charotar?
Ans: Motibhai Amin
7) Name the famous playwright Jaishankar Sundari.
Ans: Jaishankar Bhojak
8) In which folk dance in Gujarat, a stick is thrown on the ground?
9) Saputara is located in which mountain range?
10) Jafarabadi breed of which animal is bred in Gujarat?
11) Kanaiyalal Munshi’s stereotyped ideology is manifested in which social drama?
Ans: Uncle Shashi
12) The large desert area on the northern border of Kutch forms which town at the end of monsoon?
Ans: Surkhab Nagar
13) Which of these places in Junagadh is famous for its ancient Buddhist caves?
14) What is the original name of Sneharashmi?
Ans: Jinabhai Desai
15) Which organization was set up to boycott government education in English times?
Ans: Gujarat University
16) What is the English name of the bird or water fire bird that flies high in the sky from morning till night?
Ans: Sky Lark
17) Which award is given by the Government of Gujarat for the best contribution in the field of language, literature, history, art and culture?
Ans: Ranjitram Gold Medal
18) In which city of Gujarat is the factory for making viscose filament yarn from wood located near Surat?
19) Name the singer who composed the folk songs of Zaverchand Meghani.
Ans: Hemu Gadhvi
20) Where in Gujarat is the seismic laboratory available?
21) What is the best place to visit in Uparkot in Junagadh?
Ans: Adi Kadini Vav
22) Where is Ashapura’s Madh located?
23) Poet Dalpatram took initiation from which saint of Swaminarayan sect?
Ans: Bhumananda Swami
24) Who called Rani Sipri’s Mosque the ‘Jewel of Ahmedabad’?
Ans: James Ferguson
25) Which Jyotirlinga in Gujarat has the largest Shivling among the Baray Jyotirlingas?
26) Who were the Gujarati revolutionaries who started the revolutionary movement abroad?
Ans: Sardar Singh Rana
27) Who founded Anhilpur Patan?
Ans: Vanraj Chawda
28) Manjiranritya is a special folk dance of which people living in Bhalkantha?
29) What is Mithapur famous for?
Ans: Tata Chemicals Industry
30) When was Gujarat Tourism Corporation established?
Ans: इ.स. 13
31) Which of the following Hindi poetry works is not Akha?
Ans: Narasimha Mahyaro
32) Who started the first radio station in Gujarat?
Ans: Maharaja Sayajirao Gaekwad
33) Who was the first Gujarati to start a printing press?
Ans: Durgaram Mehta
34) How much area of Gujarat has wetland?
Ans: 2,000 sq. Km. Km.
35) Who is the author of the poem ‘Gurjari Bhu’?
36) State the time of Mahagujarat movement for an independent Gujarat state.
Ans: 15 to 120
37) Ramanlal v. Where was Desai born?
38) Which institute was established for the study and research of Gujarati language literature?
Ans: Social and Literary Association
39) Which Mataji’s temple is located on the hill of Chotila?
Ans: Chamunda Mata
40) Who is the author of the award winning book ‘Vyakit Ghadtar’ by Gujarat Government?
Ans: Father Wallace
Read For Gujarati And Download Pdf :-Click here