All Exam Important Questions And Answer 2021
1) The book titled ‘Jubilee of Cricket’ is written on which cricketer?
Ans: Jam Ranjit Singh
2) By what name is the region known as ‘Dandakaranya’ in ancient times known in modern Gujarat?
3) Which book did Ravi Shankar Maharaj deliver from house to house for the fight for Swaraj?
Ans: Hind Swaraj
4) What was discovered by Brahmagupta who was born in Bhinnamal which was once a part of Gujarat?
5) Which full moon night festival is celebrated in Raliyamana desert of Kutch?
Ans: Sharad Purnima
6) Which city is known as the largest center of cumin and anise trade in Gujarat?
7) Which poet has experimented with liquefying the earth verse?
Ans: Balwantrai c. Thakor
8) Which player from Gujarat has successfully played the role of coach of Indian cricket team?
Ans: Anshuman Gaekwad
9) Which is the largest port in Saurashtra?
10) What is the famous place for weightlifting in Gujarat?
11) What is the favorite food of bears?
12) The name of Pipavav port is associated with the name of which royal saint of Gujarat?
Ans: Saint Pipaji
13) What work did Zaverchand Meghani compose after seeing the corpse of a martyred freedom fighter?
Ans: Pride of death
14) Where did Ashtavakra Muni compose the Gita expressing his opinion?
Ans: Prabhas Patan
15) Where is the first Nature Education Center of Gujarat?
16) Who led the separate formation of Mahagujarat?
Ans: Indulal Yagnik
17) In which book of Mahatma Gandhi is the incident of Satyagraha against the apartheid policy of the British?
Ans: History of Satyagraha in South Africa
18) Who created the term ‘Ram Ramakadu Jadiyu Re, Ranaji!…’?
19) Which chess player from Gujarat was the first to win the Women’s International Masters?
Ans: Dhyani Dave
20) Which ancient temple is located in Bhujia fort of Bhuj?
Ans: Bhujang Temple
21) Which Gujarati was honored to be the Chairman of the International Atomic Energy Agency (Vienna)?
Ans: Dr. Madhukar Mehta
22) The daughter of which prince of Gujarat is married to Shammikpur?
Ans: Daughter of Krishnakumar Sihji of Bhavnagar
23) Where is the ‘Gas Cracker Plant’ located in Gujarat?
24) When did television start in Gujarat?
Ans: 15th August, 19th
25) Who founded the Eklavya Archery Academy?
Ans: Dinesh Bhil
26) Who built the Mahatma Gandhi Kirti Mandir in Porbandar?
Ans: Nanji Kalidas Mehta
27) Who is considered as the ‘Father of Fiction’ in Gujarati literature?
Ans: Poet Bhalan
28) ‘Akhil Brahmandam Ek Tu Shri Hari Om’ – Whose position is this?
Ans: Narasimha Mehta
29) Who established Panchmahal Bhil Sevamandal?
30) The festival of Shivratri is going to bring a radical change in the life of which Panota son of Gujarat?
Ans: Swami Dayanand Saraswati
31) Where did the de-addiction campaign first start?
Ans: Kanoria Hospital-Gandhinagar
32) Where is the Palli festival celebrated on the day of Noam during Navratri?
33) Who is the only player to win all categories and all games in Gujarat Chess Open State Championship?
Ans: Sphere Parikh
34) Who is known as ‘Adi Vivachak’ in Gujarati literature?
35) The famous medieval poet Bhalna translated the prose of which Sanskrit text by Mahakavi Banabhatta?
36) Ambaji Tirth is located in which mountain range?
37) Which place in Gujarat ranks first in the country in the production of diesel motors?
38) Where is the thermal power station of Gujarat located?
39) What is the largest hospital in Asia?
Ans: Civil Hospital-Ahmedabad
40 (Which region of Gujarat is known as ‘Garden of Gujarat’?
Ans: Central Gujarat
Read For Gujarati And Exam Important Pdf Download:-Click here