GPSSB Gram Sevak Question Paper And Answer key 2022 Question Paper of Gram Sevak examination conducted by Panchayat Service Selection Board under Panchayat Department. The Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) will be conducting the Written Exam for GPSSB Gram Sevak 2022 Written Exam Today, for filling up 1571 Post of Gram Sevak. Eligible candidates can download the GPSSB Gram Sevak Admit Card 2022 till 5th June 2022.
Gram Sevak Exam Overview
|Name of Exam||GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Question Pater 2022|
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)|
|Name of Post||Gram Sevak|
|Under||The State Government of Gujarat|
|Category of Article||Gram Sevak Exam Question Pater 2022|
|Location of Work||Gujarat State|
|Type of Jobs||State Government Jobs|
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Date and Time 2022
GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Pattern 2022
GPSSB Gram Sevak As it is very difficult to score well in the Gram Sevak Exam 2022 all the applicants must take a look at this section for clarified information. This Gujarat Gram Sevak Exam Pattern 2022 plays a prominent role in the life of a student. The details present in the GPSSB Gram Sevak Exam Pattern 2022 give aspirants an idea about the paper structure and the details like the number of questions, time, subjects, and total marks for the exam. Moreover, candidates can also get knowledge regarding the Gujarat Gram Sevak Class-3 Exam Pattern 2022 from here.
- The total marks for this written test are 150.
- The type of question is Multiple-Choice Questions.
- The time allotted is 1 hour.
- For every wrong answer, 0.33 marks will be deducted.
- For every unanswered question, 0.33 marks will be cut off.
- If more than one option is marked 0.33 marks will be reduced.
- There will be an option “E” [Not Attempted] in the answers to each question. If the candidate does not wish to answer any questions.