Important questions and answers for all exams
1) What type of habitat is a fish house?
Ans: – Artificial
2) What is the period of Haley’s comet?
Ans: – 76 years
3) Divide by centigrade by multiplying by centigrade, the amount you get is ….. adding Fahrenheit measure.
Ans: – 9, 32
4) Which part of the human body is affected by glucose?
Ans: – Eye
5) Which gas in air is used in photosynthesis?
Ans: – Carbon dioxide
6) What is the unit of refractive index?
Ans: – Unitless
7) Which color of light emits the most due to the atmosphere?
Ans: – Blue
8) Which device can be used to electrify water?
Ans: – Voltmeter
9) Which is the first member of saturated hydrocarbon?
Ans: – Methane
10) In an experiment showing the presence of starch, what color does a green leaf take when it is immersed in a dilute solution of iodine?
Ans: – Blue
11) What is the most commonly used method for disposal of Municipal Solid Waste?
Ans: – Sanitary landfill
12) What is the instrument working on the thermal effect of electric current?
Ans: – Electric ironing
13) What is the amount of oxygen in the air?
Ans: – 20.96% (if answer is 21% write it)
14) Which gas is used to make vegetable ghee from vegetable oil?
Ans: – Hydrogen
15) When is Diabetes Day celebrated to raise awareness and control diabetes?
Ans: – 14, November
16) Name another name for platelets.
Ans: – Thrombocytes
17) Name another name for rabies.
Ans: – Hydrophobia
18) How many excretions are there in each human kidney?
Ans: – 10 lakhs
19) In which direction do the positive ions of the solution move in the process of plating?
Ans: – Positive pole
20) Plantar wart disease is caused by which virus in swimming pool?
Ans: – Virus in papilloma
21) When was the Leprosy eradication announced by the Government of India by the year 2000?
Ans: – 1980
22) Light coming from which direction is more stable and effective?
Ans: – North direction
23) Which gas is used as preservative in fruit juices and jams?
Ans: – SO2
24) State the basic amounts
Ans: – Length, force and temperature
25) Increasing the temperature at constant pressure, solubility of ammonia in water ……………..
Ans: – decreases.
26) Aerosol A ……………….
Ans: – Small solids or liquids are dissolved in gaseous form.
27) Sound is used to detect cracks and defects in metal blocks.
Ans: – Parasitic
28) Kevlar’s trade name …….
Ans: – Aramid fiber