It is like knowing for Vijayanagar city.
(1) Who was the founder of Vijayanagar Empire?
– Harihar I.
(2) Which foreign traveler visited Vijayanagar during the reign of Devaraya I?
– Niccolo Conti
(3) Which foreign pilgrims visited Vijayanagar during the time of Krishnadevaraya?
– Edwardo Barboso and Pius
(3) Who was the famous ‘Ashtadiggaj’ in the time of Krishnadevaraya?
– A group of eight poets
(5) Which book was written by Krishnadevara?
(6) What titles did Krishnadevaraya hold?
– Andhrabhoja, Andhrapitamah, Abhinavabhoja
(7) Which was the best coin of Vijayanagar period?
(8) Which dance tradition of South India was first developed during the Vijayanagar period?
(9) Which temples were built by Krishnadevaraya?
– Hazara Temple, Temple of Vitthal Swami, Nagalpur Nagar
(10) What is the best painting style of Vijayanagar carpet?
– From the bird
(11) By what name is the ancient Vijayanagar now known?
(12) Who minted coins in the shape of Lakshmi?
– Mohammed Ghori
(13) Which sultan translated Sanskrit texts into Persian?
– Feroz Tughlaq
(14) Who was the originator of ‘Qawwali’ in Indian music?
– Amir Khushro
(15) Which treatise was written by Ziauddin Bernie praising Feroze Tughlaq?
– Dated Feroze Shahi, Fatwa is Jahangiri
(16) Whose is the first octagonal tomb built in Delhi?
– Khan Jaha Telangani
(17) Which language was granted asylum by the Turkish sultans?
(18) What are the famous compositions of Amir Khushro?
– Khazainul Fatuh, Ashika, Tughlaq Nama, Noah Sipaker, Laila-Majnu
(19) Which sultan gave money to poor farmers for the development of agriculture which is called ‘Sondhar’?
– Muhammad bin Tughlaq
(20) Which sultan abolished the 3 taxes imposed by his predecessors and imposed cushion based taxes?
– Feroz Tughlaq
(21) Who founded the Chishti Shilshila in India?
– Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti
(22) What is the architectural style born of a mixture of Hindu-Muslim art?
– Indian Islamic
(23) Which practice developed in both medieval Muslim and Rajput societies?
Read For Gujarati And Useful Pdf Dowload:-Click here